From mindless consumption into conscious decisions. We exist to create elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products. We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep.
A Good Company is pushing e-commerce boundaries. We are looking for an innovative individual to overdrive the online business with a skillset in Shopify code development. This role is key to the support and delivery of these overall team objectives:
- Responsible for the development of the Shopify Plus platform, themes, liquid programming language and corresponding apps
- Design UX based from our brand standard and style guide
- Implement system integrations that are crucial to our success
- Knowledgeable in security / personal data protection principals and GPDR
- Developing testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
- Conducting root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
- Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
- General experience building, launching and maintaining stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system
- Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API
- Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary
- Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
- Good organizational skills
Any other technologies will be extremely beneficial.
What we’re able to offer:
- A 100% remote work: we work together, but we don’t share an office and let you work where you want to.
- A laser-focused set of beliefs: we offer competitive compensation, but we know that dedication stems from a firm vision and a shared belief in how to get there.