INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVESales representatives will focus on selling the company's products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training, product demonstrations, and presentations, and provide existing customers with exceptional support, find new customers, create active users, promote and sell the company’s products & services.They must make sure that there is a mutual fit between the buyer, supplier, and our services. They must learn our competitor's weaknesses and strengths, our services weaknesses and strengths and react accordingly. They must learn about trends and challenges in our industry. They will typically negotiate and write contracts, coordinate deliveries with production and distribution, and service their accounts. Working closely with the rest of the team, they will create a warm welcome for all customers and serve what they are looking for.
A best sales representative understands the importance of strong customer service, has a knack for closing deals, and is self-assured.
- Good english communication skills and confidence is a must
- Educational qualification: High school graduate / Any Bachelor's Degree holder / Any Master’s Degree Holder / Any Degree holder
- Open to every 16 year old and above (must have completed 12th standard)
- Open to people of all genders/caste/community/religion/race/nationality
- Open to freshers as well as experienced members
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good computer knowledge and willing to learn
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection and have a high degree of self- motivation and ambition.
- Having a positive, confident and determined approach
- Excellent Negotiation skills, customer management skills and time-management skills
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Should update all the communication and required data in CRM.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Should handle clients either on the phone or through our website
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed targets
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimise the sales effort
- Should be responsible for sales management and achieving all KPIs
- Follow up emails and social network messages.
- Use Google, source new clients, engage in proactive calls and chats with customers and build relationships with existing clients.
- Preparing reports for management and resolving complaints and other service issues
- Handling VIP accounts, Individual accounts, and corporate accounts.
Benefits of Sales Executive/ Manager:
Salary from INR 300000/- to INR 500000/- Per annum
Holidays, Trips etc.
Onsite Job Opportunity- UK & EU